Thursday, June 2, 2011

// farfalle w/peas & pancetta //

Burp . I literally just made and ate this. It's THAT good that I'm posting this recipe immediately. The only thing that's missing in the instructions is the amount of farfalle pasta. The recipe makes enough for about 3-4 servings, so I used 4 cups of pasta (measured uncooked). You can always tweak it with more cream or cheese at the end if it looks too dry or the pasta needs more coverage. The freshly grated Parmesan cheese makes a difference, too. Living in Atlanta, chain restaurants are usually shunned upon and you'd have to drive out to the suburbs to find places like The Cheesecake Factory. A few of my friends and I go there as a guilty pleasure (it gets pricey and it's too far away). My favorite dish there is the "farfalle with chicken and roasted garlic". This dish satisfies that craving for sure and is waaaay cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment