Monday, August 3, 2009

// Lemon-Garlic Broiled Halibut //



I literally just finished eating this. Soooo buttery delicious! Very simple, too...as are most fish recipes. I basically wanted to try something other than salmon for a fish dish. Catfish and tilapia aren't really on the top of my list, taste-wise, so thought I would try something new. I've only had halibut in restaurants, but after trying this recipe, I'm definitely going to be making it at home more often. I splurged and went to Whole Foods (8.99/fillet) instead of the usual Asian supermarket or farmer's market, so it might be cheaper elsewhere. Also, I substituted herbs de provence for the parsley used in the recipe b/c I found the recipe once I got home and didn't have all ingredients (after I had bought the fish). It only takes about 15 minutes to prep AND cook. After seeing what I was making for dinner, my friend remarked, "I like to cook things in lemon and garlic...just for the halibut!"

No comments:

Post a Comment